Monday, March 26, 2007

"Better yet, why don't you meet us later? Miranda, Samantha and I will order you a cosmopolitan."

Girl on Cell: What? You're going on a date to the gym? Well, I guess that's okay; I mean, you could probably have sex in the sauna or changing room, right? What? Well, how long has it actually been? Since September? Yeah, but that guy didn't really count... what do you mean you can't remember his name? Hey, hey, relax, it's okay. I mean, you don't have to have sex with this guy, you know. Whatever, call me later to let me know how it goes.

-- UCC, overheard by Jenna

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope they wipe down the machines after they're done...

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ ha ha ha, nice

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fiction

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home