Thursday, March 15, 2007

"And then I realized, 'Oh my God! I can't count past 21!'"

Girl #1: Have you seen Jim Carrey's new movie, Number 23? SO scary!
Girl #2: Oh my God, I know! I saw it on the weekend!
Girl #1: I woke up last night 'cause I heard a noise, and I looked at my clock and it said 2:31! I freaked out!
Girl #2: I know what you mean! Last night, I was thinking, "Oh my God! I am going to be 23 this year!" And then I started counting from 1985, and realized that I am only going to be 22 this year! I was so relieved!

-- 13 Wellington, overheard by Bryan

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sidenote: Add the digits of 1985 (their yob)

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a giant nerd.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit, 12:14!

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, the stupid girl is going to die anyways! Irony makes my life worth living.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah when I want to find out what my next age will be, I add one to my current age... I wonder if this girl counts from 1985 every year.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5:08, some people don't dwell on their ages. While I remember everyone's age (relatives, friends), some people don't. My father is never sure how old he is (sometimes right, sometimes off by 1)..

But for someone born in 1985 (like me), it's too early to be off by 1 :).

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was having a bad day studying today. After reading this, I feel much happier!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home