Thursday, November 01, 2007

"Why can't they just, like, assume that I know all the answers and make me dean already?"

Girl: TAs are assholes. I just lost 2% on my exam for the smallest detail - I forgot to add the remainder.
Guy: Yeah, I know. TAs are assholes.
Girl: I can't believe I got that other question wrong, just because I forgot the negative sign in front of the answer. That is so gay. Of course it's negative. I mean, it's so obvious. I can't believe the TA marked it wrong.
Guy: Yeah, TAs are so gay.

-- overheard by a TA

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, like, God, math is so gay... like, I mean, just because you add the numbers wrong doesn't mean that, like, you should get the question wrong...I mean like God! I did not come to Western to do math; I came here to drink and get knocked up... like, omigod.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*slow clap* Well played. Well played indeed.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is gay

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom is gay.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home