Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We'd say she clearly has bigger problems to worry about.

A girl and her friend get into a packed "elevator B" at Weldon. Above the lights telling you what floor you're on is a joke sticker that says Warning: Staring at lights may cause flatulence. She sees the sticker...

Girl #1: (worried) Oh My God! Do you see that sticker?
Girl #2: Yeah...
Girl #1: (more worried) What's flatulence!? Is it bad?! Oh my God...
Girl #2: (embarrassed and under her breath) Don't worry about it. I'll talk to you about it when we get out of the elevator, okay?
Girl #1: (frantic) No, no! Tell me now! Oh my God, please, what's flatulence?! Do I need to be worried about it?!
Rest of elevator: (stifling giggles)

-- Weldon, overheard by Katie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have ripped one right there

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call fake.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lights causing flatulence, yet another reason to have sex with the lights off

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first reason being everyone looks good in the dark?

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home