Thursday, November 02, 2006

And yet snobbery never seems to go out of style.

The professor is discussing the cell phone and whether or not it was a good invention.

Student: I used to have a cell phone, but I got rid of it because I hated the fact that people could get ahold of me whenever they wanted, but now I waste so much time going back and forth from campus to make phone calls...
Prof: Yes, I can understand that... but why do you go home to make calls? Aren't there pay phones on campus anymore?
Student: Yeah. But pay phones were SO last year.

-- MIT 202, overheard by Laura

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

plus all that walking means more people can see her UGGs.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was actually a guy!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but he was also in MIT. That's like a whole different subspecies of human in itself.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but he was also in MIT. That's like a whole different subspecies of human in itself.

Yes. They're called Communists.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's AWESOME.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's awesome because he wears Uggs?

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's awesome because payphones WERE so last year.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home