Wednesday, March 15, 2006

How Not to Give a Good Burn: A Cautionary Lesson

Guy #1: Man, you're so stupid, you need subtitles for English movies.
Guy #2: ...So, what, I'm deaf now?
Guy #1: Uh, no ... I mean like, there are too many pretty pictures on the screen, so you need subtitles to tell you what's going on.
Guy #2: Those don't exist, man.
Guy #1: Like, "George Clooney is doing such and such in this scene." Then you'd be like, "Oh, now I get it."
Guy #2: So, I'm stupider because I can read subtitles while watching your "pretty pictures"?

-- 2 Dundas, overheard by Braden

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy #1 got pwned.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaha. that's amazing.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*eyes roll* LOL

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my
i wish these two were my friends
they'd have me laughing alll day long
silly boy... better luck next time

i hope a large group of people overheard this

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy #1 is my new hero. If only we could become friends. My jokes/burns wouldn't be as terrible by comparison anymore.

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home