Friday, November 18, 2005

Amazing. With one move, he prevented himself from scoring either on or off the ice...

Timekeeper girl: What number are you?
Player: I don't have a number, but you're number one in my heart.
Timekeeper girl: What?
Player: You liked that, didn't you?
Timekeeper girl: It was a little cheesy.
Player: How about this - if I score a goal, I get to take you out for drinks.
Timekeeper girl: Um, you'll have to ask my boyfriend. He's the ref.

-- Thompson Arena, overheard by Grego

The timekeeper actually was going out with the ref - apparently the player mentioned got absolutely crushed during the game.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

lol amazing... if you use a super cheesy line, at least try to play it off like you didn't intend for it to be taken seriously.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owned.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home