Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"When 'Home' didn't teleport me to Toronto, I assumed these buttons were all just a tease..."

Lindsay Lohan Wannabe: Hi, I have been trying to use the online banking but I don’t think I am set up.
TD Bank Guy: I can show you how to register.
LL Wannabe: Oh, I’ve signed up, but I don’t think it worked.
TD Guy: Well, let's sign on using my computer. If something isn’t correct on your profile we can fix it. (He enters her banking information and LL Wannabe enters her password.)
LL Wannabe: (Awkward pause) Oh, you have to hit the "sign in" button?!

-- TD Bank, overheard by Chad

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! Not all the LL wannabes come from...oh, who am I kidding. If LL wannabes were an export industry, Toronto would be rich.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that in the Wall Street Journal's annual MBA ranking, the Richard Ivey School of Business was rated in the top ten business schools in the world? It even beat out Harvard!

That's pretty damn impressive, and makes me all the more proud to attend this elite institution.

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^
Oh for fucks sake. We finally get some new quotes on here and you have to go start that shit again? Didn't we get enough of it in the last post? Let's argue about something new for a change.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ Very well, then.

Brescia sucks donkey dick.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^1:13... you're an idiot!!!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell is 1:13?

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha great title

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1:13 is a hypothetical abstraction, someone that doesn't actually exist in real life...

Sort of like a pleasant, modest Ivey student or a Brescia girl that ISN'T a lesbian.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This chick is the reason Compsci 32 exists. Probably one of those idiots who were taking notes during the Microsoft Word lectures...

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home