Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Overheard on the Road: McMaster University

Girl #1: So I was talking to my professor and he's going to be in the States this summer and wants me to do an internship with him! He's going to be in South Carolina working at the University of Missouri.
Girl #2: Missouri isn't even near South Carolina...
Girl #1: Did I say Missouri? I meant he's going to be doing work with Berkeley.
Girl #2: Berkeley's in California. If you're going to lie, check your geography first.

-- overheard by Stephanie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People are funny.

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this one....nothing better then catching pple lying!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i loved that episode of the OC

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

South Carolina is the armpit of the south. There are no good universities there.

Missouri-Columbia isn't that great either (it's comparable to UWO).

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home