Tuesday, September 19, 2006

You know, a quarter would probably have paid for the extra bag...

Cabbie: So, I was at the grocery store, and I was buying a bunch of bananas and a case of Coke. I had the munchies, and it was going to do the trick. But the guy at the checkout didn't bag my Coke, and I didn't have the cab with me. I looked at the guy and said, "Can you bag that for me?" but the asshole gave me only one bag. So I said "Oh, I need a double bag 'cause I'm walking home." The little shit says "It'll cost you extra." I said "Who the fuck are you? I'll tell you what I've got - I've got a quarter. Go call someone who cares about your fucking double bags."

-- Aboutown cab on Richmond near Loblaws, overheard by Bryan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The accent changes everything. To be fully appreciated, this quote needs the ethnicity of the cabbie to be divulged...

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, there was no accent... He was white... but he was sluring his speech. I think he may have been drunk. He kept swerving into the other lanes and whatnot. That man was pretty f'en pissed at the grocery store guy... craziest cab ride EVER

Bryan

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, wait...
He was drunk, and you were still in the cab? Um, i'm sure you might of died! But heck, that comment the cabby made was priceless.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home