Thursday, December 08, 2005

What does chicken mean? WHAT?!

Guy #1: So I'm going out with that girl tomorrow night and she suggested a really expensive restaurant. I'm not sure if she's worth it yet.
Guy #2: Well, if you spend a lot of money on her she has to have sex with you. Those are the rules.
Guy #1: No way, man. I don't want to be that guy from the date rape commercials.
Guy #2: It's not like that. The expensive restaurant date has its own conventions. If she orders a side salad and water she just wants to be friends. But if she orders the $40 steak she's just acquiring the taste for more meat.

-- overheard by Dan

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cara...say it with me...GENDER WATCH!!!
Meg Fury

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but that's funny. Like really funny.... Good title too..

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the onyl one who think this sounds like a line from a bad teen movie?

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant!!!!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Like Sex:D so you can buy me a $40 steak if u want...

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ HEY LOOK, observe the typical girl who makes up the Western "whores" stereotype. Astounding, isn't it?

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're an asshole. Why can guys like sex, but us girls cannot? Yay for double standards!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asshole? I'm a girl:P And no, I personally don't do double standards. Anyone in my books who will fuck for a steak is a whore:) Exchange of goods, afterall.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if her name was Beverly

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't say girls couldn't be assholes... because clearly you just proved that one as you are an asshole who likes to maintain double standards...

ever heard of being progressive and liberal? Or are you Ms. Harper?

6:28 AM  
Blogger fortey said...

Very bad teen movie line... bit of mock Kevin Smith if you ask me. Close to the top of the "clearly not overhead by anyone" list.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i found this mildly amusing, but find it hard to believe guy # 2 uses words such as "acquiring" and conventions" in everyday conversation.

shrug.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home