Thursday, August 04, 2005

Alternatively, you could major in Alan Thicke's career...

Girl #1: I remember being really up in arms when we had to learn imaginary numbers in high school. I was like, "Why do I need to learn these if they don't even exist?" So my teacher at the time told me that they were pretty much the basis for all of electrical engineering, and that was a good enough answer for me.
Girl #2: Frankly, that's why I didn't want to go into electrical engineering. I'd end up with a whole degree based in something that doesn't exist. If I want degrees in imaginary things, I may as well major in unicorns. Maybe I could get a minor in fairy dust and cold fusion, while I'm at it.

-- Sebastian's on Richmond

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, you cannot make a joke at alan thickes expense. alan thicke makes hilarious jokes at your expense.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

deja vu- I have totally had this conversation with my friend before, tho she's an act-sci major, not an engineer, but still...

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Alan Thicke jokes. Be still, my beating heart. I love you Alan!

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or she could major in something real, like women's studies, its obviously far more useful than the basis of modern electonics....

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rot in hell and leave women's studies alone you crapweasel

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This actually seems like a fairly solid comment to me... the idiotic calculus kept me away from electrical engineering

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home