Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Plan C: Shout "Look - a diversion!" and run in while the bouncer is looking away.

Girl #1: I am so ready to go downtown - I've memorized my whole fake I.D.
Guy: Prove it! (He quizzes her and she knows everything) That's impressive.
Girl #1: Yeah, I even practiced the signature on it, like, 40 times.
Girl #2: Oh my God - I didn't! Do you think I should?
Girl #3: It doesn't matter, I've got a plan. If they won't let us in I'll just say, "okay, fine, but I have to go to the bathroom." Then I just won't leave the club.

-- Richmond 6, overheard by Jeremy

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me laugh in the end.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two short skinny poos out of seven

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've ran in like that before...it doesn't work for very long. They chase you out and arrest you for trespassing; not good times.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't helping my "they were in the club, they must be legal" defense.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how the bathroom idea is the backup

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The #6 is the best place to hear the most retarded shit

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home