Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Baby, I don't know how to tell you this... we've got salmonella."

Girl #1: Ummm, so like, I'm totally confused... what is salmonella? Like, can you get it from people?
Girl #2: Okay, so like, I'm not totally sure, but like I'm one hundred percent positive that you get it just from food. I know that like, the food at the Pita Pit was you know... um, what's that word? Oh yeah, contaminated...
Girl #1: Yeah, contaminated!
Girl #2: But I've heard that like, you have a greater chance of like getting it if you eat Asian food.
Girl #1: Oh yeah, okay, that totally makes sense now, maybe that's why like people are really sensitive to sushi. Oh no! I went to Green Tea last night, so I hope I don't get it!

-- UCC women's locker room, overheard by Jessica

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaaaa

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funniest thing overheard to date!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah... This has to be the stupidest thing I've seen on here, yet.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right up there with:

"Asbestos? That's some kind of mold, right?"

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home