Monday, May 08, 2006

If Brenda Walsh were here, you'd be singing a different tune.

Girl #1: So I guess he screens these women online for dates by just asking that one supposed psychopath-screening question!
Girl #2: And if she gives the "psychopathic" answer to the question, he just stops talking to her? Even if they've been happily chatting without incident for months?
Girl #1: Yes! Crazy, eh?
Girl #2: That seems like a ridiculously quick way to make a judgment on somebody!
Guy: Well, I don't like girls with bangs...

-- WonderSushi, overheard by Joyce

6 Comments:

Blogger chpsauce said...

You have a very funny blog here! Keep up the great posting!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep your mother available on thursday nights.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^you're my mom

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, should I call you Darth Sidious...

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or should I call you Joseph Ratzinger...

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to get bangs, now I'm not so sure. Hahah.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home