Saturday, December 03, 2005

When even your mom isn't calling, it's time to panic about the state of your social life.

Girl: What's that on your hand??? 639-[rest of number] ... that sounds familiar ...
Guy: It should. It's YOUR number.
Girl: No it's not, my number is 636, not 639.
Guy: Your roommate gave me this number and you picked up your phone when I called it.
Girl: What? Are you sure?
Guy: Positive.
Girl: OH MY GOD! I've been telling everyone my number is 636 for so long! This explains so much...

-- overheard by Pat, in the kitchen, with the candlestick

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Western princess.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really call myself that much so I don't know my number, it's no big deal.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why, oh why, would this automatically have to be a comment made by a 'western princess?'

that doesn't even make sense.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course it does. Not only are they so focused on their physical appearance that they hardly have any common sense, but this one apparently doesn't know her own phone number.

It's just an unfortunate stereotype. Not all pretty UWO girls are stupid... there are a select few with brains as well as beauty. Very sexy.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please define what exactly a "western princess" is? I am just DYING to know if i am one!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank: If you need anything, you call me.

Homer: All right. What's the number?

Hank: I've never had to call my own company. Someone will tell you upstairs.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One must consider the fact that alochol/drug/both may have been a factor....

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home