Saturday, September 24, 2005

She wouldn't need a cell phone to get that deal.

A large party is out at dinner, and the cell phone of one of the girls at the table rings. As the conversation progresses, it becomes apparent that the caller is a girl at the other end of the table. After a minute or two of chatter, the caller comes over so that they can talk face to face.

Girl #1: (laughing) Sorry, I have unlimited local calling after 6, so I abuse my cell phone privileges a little bit.
Girl #2: (also laughing) Yeah, I have that deal too.
Girl #3: (unimpressed by the rudeness of the cell phone call) They should give you unlimited shut the fuck up.

-- Marienbad restaurant

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love this one. That is exactly what I would have said.

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Was that at Lessa's birthday party?

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hells yes! HAHAHA

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home